torstai 24. heinäkuuta 2014

Picnic☆Meetup '14

Gyaru Finland had its second (dare I say ANNUAL??) Picnic Meetup last Saturday! Here is some evidence in form of pictures!
We had 14 participants, which was quite a nice amount in my opinion! Alas, I didn't get to talk with everyone this time either, but I guess that is normal. Hopefully everyone had a good time! ^^

I arrived about an hour early in the park where we were going to have the picnic because by some miracle I was ready well before the meet up was going to start. So I was sitting around on my own for a while, and after some time Sari and Jade joined me! Sari was as lovely as ever, and it was my first time meeting Jade, who is such a sweetheart as well, awww! ♥ Anni also joined us shortly after! ♥
Sofia picked rest of the crew from the train station and finally everyone was ready to picnic!


I asked for some guy to take a group picture of us, and then people from their group wanted to take a picture with us as well :'D

Me and Sofia were the hostesses of this meetup, I am so happy I didn't have to arrange this one alone. Even though it might not seem like a bunch of work, it's still a lot nicer having somebody to discuss the options with and decide the place to go etc. Thank you Sofia!

With Anni ♥ She is always so nice and sweet and I always feel really calm and relaxed around her!
(ノ)´∀`(ヾ) And thank you so much for the bags you brought me, wah!

 My outfit, which doesn't really have anything special! Shoes and cap are from eBay, top and shorts are offbrand, and belt and wristfluffythingies are second hand.

Group pictures from Sari's camera, these are so much brighter ^^' Have to check my camera mode a bit better next time!

 With Sari, she was so pretty with her new Jesus Diamante dress!! (*´∀`*)

With Jade~♥ Team caps and twintails! Unfortunately other cap is missing here but you can imagine it there!

After having the picnic we went to the center to eat at Burger King and left our separate ways after eating!
Thank you everyone, I had a fun day and hopefully we'll see each other again soon! ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti